Chilliwack Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners would help you commercialize, enforce and protect your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, maintain your competitive advantage or commercialize an invention, we have intellectual property services providing practical advice and effective and efficient services to clients.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our help, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
The services we offer in Intellectual Property law consist of all those that are considered necessary so as to protect intangible assets, starting with infringement services and preliminary clearance. Our professionals can provide opinions in relation to patents, industrial designs and trade-marks. To register intellectual property within the United States and Canada, your application will be prepared and prosecuted by skilled trade-mark and patent paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the preparation of patent applications in your specific technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can help our clients in the maintenance and commercialization of their intellectual property assets. The recommendation will be formulated to be able to meet client objectives because the strategic business objectives of clients will always be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Advice would involve appropriate employment policies and agreements, ample agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general assistance about the steps required for the ownership and control of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The preparation of agreements to license, sell or acquire intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, like for example distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, connected to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skilled in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts regarding any and all aspects of copyright, trade secret, trade-mark and patent law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound strategies for solving disputes effectively and, if required, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf